About This Item
Discounted License for sale to students, teachers, schools, churches, non-profit organizations, and government organizations.
VEGAS Pro 17 sets new standards for professional video and audio editing. Incorporating the latest image stabilization technology and precise motion tracking, perfect high-end results are ensured. Projects are even organized faster, thanks to the new interactive storyboard. Plus, the included HDR color support and full 360° video workflow is essential for any professional user. Finished videos can then be transferred, complete with personally designed menus, to DVD or Blu-ray with VEGAS DVD Architect.
The fastest NLE just got faster – Video editing with the new VEGAS Pro 17
The fastest solution for professional video editing, audio editing, and disc authoring. Now with even more innovative creativity tools like advanced motion tracking, world-class video stabilization, and dynamic storyboarding that deliver incredible results faster than ever.
New in MAGIX Vegas Pro 17:
- Motion Tracking. You asked for it, and VEGAS delivers advanced motion tracking that gives you the tracking power you need! Create sophisticated mask shapes and track any object to apply filters, special effects, and “pin” text to tracked objects with ease.
- Dynamic storyboard and timeline interaction. The dynamic storyboard workflow might just change the way you edit from now on. Quickly assemble rough cuts and alternate versions in an uncomplicated storyboard environment. Changes made to the main storyboard are reflected instantaneously in the timeline and vice versa. Additional storyboards can also be created and used for experimental edits, alternate sequencing, or as a new tool for organizing separate sections of your project.
- Extensive file backup options. VEGAS Pro 17 features a comprehensive list of file backup options. You can back up your work after a set time (determined in minutes and hours) and keep any number of daily backups. You can automatically save the current project and a backup file after every edit. All backups can be saved to the same folder as the project file, a temporary location, or any user-specified location, and opened anytime you want to return to them.
- Drag media bin to timeline. Save time! Files don’t need to be added one by one anymore. You can now drag media bins (which also include the new storyboard bins) directly to the project timeline to add all of the bin’s media files simultaneously.
- Resizable media thumbnails. Project media thumbnails can now be enlarged so you can see more detail and achieve greater hover scrub accuracy. You now see a more accurate location of specific video frames and can edit with much finer hover scrubbing and more exact in/out marking.
- Project media hover scrub. Hover scrubbing project media thumbnails gives you a quick way to identify the important points in your video files before you add them to your timeline. Simply move the mouse over a thumbnail in the Project Media window and scrub through the video to find a specific frame.
- Project media in/out points. With the ability to place the hover scrub cursor at an exact frame within the Project Media thumbnail, you can now create an In or Out point at that location. When the file is added to the project, the resulting event will then automatically be trimmed down to these defined In/Out points.
- Preview multiple selected project media files. It’s now possible to select more than one media file in the Project Media window and preview eac
MAGIX Vegas Pro 17 Academic (Download Card)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.